I have just removed them from the oven and tried ... mmm, I have to say they are super tasty, moist and rich, and so easy to make. Thanks Ana for sharing this recipe. Hope you are happy I put your name in the title.
So, find your wooden spoon and bowl and start making them. My choice of ingredients depended on what I had in my fridge, so you can be creative too. But, keep in mind some combos are better than the others.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup Kefir or Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped pickles (dill pickles)
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped red pepper (fresh or roasted)
- 4 tablespoons. finely chopped ham
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped scallions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375F (190C). Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- Combine beaten eggs, yogurt, canola oil in a bowl, and flour, baking powder, salt and black pepper in another one.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. And then fold in the rest of chopped ingredients.
- Fill the muffin liners with the batter to the top.
- Put in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or when it is done.